Join an amazing multi-state construction company! We work with a construction company in Anaheim that is in need of an Accounting Assistant. This position will be assisting the Accounting Department in its day-to-day operations. The office is conveniently located off the 57 freeway in Anaheim. This is a full-time position, 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.
- Send out executed contracts.
- Reconcile invoices to contracts; processing a high volume of invoices and ensuring proper support and authorization. Request/Code/Post Invoices and joint checks.
- Data entry, filing.
- Support Month-End close.
- Establish vendor relationships, verify qualifications and insurance.
- Track preliminary notices from all subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Project Manager approvals.
- Project Closeouts.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Schedule of Value Projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word and Excel; including good data entry skills.
- General knowledge of contracts, preliminary notices and lien releases.
- Self-starter able to work within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with high volume, fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of computerized Accounts Payable System; Sage Timberline Office.
- Experience in construction industry preferred.
If interested, please submit your resume ASAP.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Job ID: 7034670898144407322