Manhattan Beach, CA
Manhattan Beach, California Jobs
Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks Jobs
You'll receive top-notch benefits, a nice work environment, and a thriving team culture in this Accounting Clerk position. If you're able to take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assist in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), you could advance your career as an Accounting Clerk with a well-known, successful organization. The Accounting Clerk position is a permanent opportunity and is situated in the Manhattan Beach, California, area. Apply today with Robert Half if you're a good fit for this position.
- Complete other related duties and assist with special projects as needed
- Manually or electronically post financial information
- Accurately code documents with expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other general accounting projects
- Reconcile discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as needed
- Support Accounts Receivable by processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and helping with collection of past due balances
- Produce statements and reports using a variety of sources
- Support accounts payable by filing vendor invoice and disbursements and by matching & filing A/P invoices
For confidential consideration, please email your Robert Half recruiter. If you're not currently working with anyone at Robert Half, please click "Apply" or call ***** and ask for David Bizub. Please reference job order number 00460-*****.
Job ID: 3103283150338457286
Manhattan Beach, California, 90266