Hawthorne, California Jobs
Accounts Clerk Jobs
New Accounts Clerks Jobs
Robert Half has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional at a growing company. You will be responsible for entering, posting, and reconciling batches, researching and resolving customer A/R issues, preparing aging report, placing billing and collection calls, maintaining a cash receipting journal, and updating, and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L. This quickly growing team is searching for a self-starter to join the accounting team! With high attention to detail, you will be processing full-cycle AP and handling a significant number of invoices per week. This company may be for you if you are looking for great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package. The Accounts Receivable Clerk role will be based in the Hawthorne, California region and is a permanent employment opportunity.
What you get to do every day
- Verify the correctness of documents and codes
- Supply shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders with information as requested
- Communicate with clients to settle payment issues and help create a payment plan
- Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Ensure the mission, values, and culture of the organization are supported, conveyed and reinforced
- Enter and balance financial data in a number of ledgers while reconciling bank accounts
For confidential consideration, please email your Robert Half recruiter. If you're not currently working with anyone at Robert Half, please click "Apply" or call ***** and ask for David Bizub. Please reference job order number 00460-*****.
Job ID: 2161890607705629063
Hawthorne, California, 90250