Adjunct Faculty - Applied Flute (on-campus lessons) - Spring 2023
Department: College of Visual and Performing Arts
Type: Part-time Faculty
Post Date: 11/04/2022
Position Available Date: N/A
This is a part-time, Adjunct Faculty position.
The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor seeks qualified Christian adjunct faculty to teach in-person flute lessons for the Spring 2023 semester.
- Master's degree with at least 18 hours in music and a concentration in flute is required.
- Teaching experience is preferred.
- Must be an active, committed Christian.
Salary and Benefits: Competitive salary. Benefits include free access to the university's Center for Effectiveness in Learning and Teaching (CELT) professional development support, adjunct resources room at CELT, campus library, campus exercise facility and many campus events; employee discount for meals and campus store purchases; free parking; and technology assistance.
To Apply: Please click the “Apply Now” link and complete an application for employment. Please submit the following documents along with your application:
- A resume or CV
- Copies of transcripts
- A one page or less description of your own Christian beliefs and commitments
- A cover letter of interest. Please clearly indicate in your cover letter specific days/times you may be available for teaching
To apply, visit https://umhb.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2zc18o7jpq7
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency