Administrative Coordinator (BH)
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual, developmental disabilities, and people facing mental health, and substance use challenges, join our team at RHA Health Services!
- Assists with Data Entry and Record Management- Uploads any paper medical records daily following required format.
- Documents release and disclosure on Accounting of Release and Disclosure form. Generates and reviews reports as needed.
- Completes data entry of individual served information (e.g., admissions, discharges, medical record updates, data entry, etc.), Ensures billing protocols are followed per required timeframes.
- Program Assistants: Complete and maintain service authorization entry for individual served by RHA as assigned.
- Provides caseload and authorization management reports as required by Director.
- Assists with Customer Service Responsibilities- Answers telephones, greets, and assists customers (individual served, providers, vendors, co-workers), Demonstrates appropriate phone etiquette, assesses information given and responds with proper information regarding agency and services, takes and forwards messages as needed.
- Coordinates Financial Data and Performance- Ensures daily deposits are completed if applicable, oversees petty cash funds as assigned, Prepares, and maintains petty cash documentation, Maintains security of agency credit card. Reconciles credit cards as assigned.
- Performs Administrative Responsibilities- Provides general building maintenance, orders, and maintains office supplies, Operates and maintains office equipment as needed, Performs Risk Management to include workers compensation, OSHA and safety inspections, and performs office orientation for new employees.
- Types documents, forms and spreadsheets as needed, Faxes documents following required procedures, ensures correct postage on outgoing mail, distributes incoming mail.
- Participates on committees and in unit/community meetings as needed, Receives ongoing training and skills enhancement through conferences, seminars, and relevant training.
- Demonstrates flexibility and commitment to meeting unit/consumer needs.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Two years of medical office experience
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Valid driver's license
We offer the following benefits to employees:
- Payactiv: early access to the money you've earned from hours you've already worked, before payday!
- Employee perks and discount program: to help you save money!
- Paid Time Off (full-time employees only)
- Health/Insurance (full-time employees only)
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Wellbeing Programs: Physical, Emotional and Financial
- Chronic Disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes (for qualifying employees)
- Training: Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
*contract/contingent workers and interns do not qualify for any of the above benefits
EEO Statement RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
At RHA Health Services, we help individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health and/or substance use needs live their best lives. Our mission is to provide a safe and healthy environment while creating opportunities for personal outcomes.
For over 30 years, the people we serve and support have remained at the very center of everything we do. RHA currently provides services in North Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee.
Growth Horizons and Salisbury Behavioral Health are now a part of RHA Health Services.
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.