Overview of Position
AEM Full Stack developer will play a vital role in the design, integration, testing and deployment of Adobe Digital solutions for the Enterprise Customer Care Portal. You will work closely with our business partners, developers, quality engineers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Servicing Platform.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Strong experience with OSGi back-end technology stack of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6. 4 and/or 6.5 to develop and manage AEM bundles and their configurations.
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience with development and in-depth knowledge of Experience fragments, Content fragments, SPA
- Strong Experience Sightly/HTL.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, and Analytics is a plus.
- Verify program logic through testing best practices, including writing automated unit and functional tests.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architects and Technical Owners to create applications aligned with business strategy.
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, custom widgets, workflow development, configurations and bundles.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture, enterprise integration patterns and API gateways
- Working knowledge of Java concepts and patterns including Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Strong experience with OSGi back-end technology stack of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.4 and/or 6.5 to develop and manage AEM bundles and their configurations.
- Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools.
- Work directly with servers and server-side: AJAX, JS, Angular, React
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Web Content Management and 6 years of IT experience.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing offshore teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Adobe AEM certifications beneficial
- Strong JEE and front-end technology experience in React, Angular, SASS, CSS
- Mobile hybrid application development experience
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Ability to work effectively with resources in multiple locations
- Experienced in Agile methods, processes, and tools
- Develop and implement scalable, secure, and highly performant applications.
- Experience with the US Healthcare system
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships across a large, cross-functional team
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, wireframing tools (i.e. Balsamiq), Postman
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ***** with Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.