Animal Care Assistant Overnight
Job Description:Job Description:
The Animal Care Assistant will assist our Veterinary Technicians and Veterinary Assistants. Duties include but are not limited to: Holding/Restraint, cleaning cages, walking pets, laundry, cleaning work areas, restocking supplies.
AtVCA Oso Creek Animal Hospital, you can be the Animal Care Assistant you have always wanted to be! We have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person's individual skill and personality. There's something special about you and we are excited to learn more! Whether you are an experienced Animal Care Assistant looking for the next step in your career or a new graduate seeking mentorship, our team is ready to partner with you.
We have daytime and nighttime positions available. Must be available weekends and holidays. Hiring for full or part time.
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
• VCA hospitals are former private-practices that retain the spirit that made them successful
• Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
• Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists
• Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
• WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Technicians
• Robust Clinical Studies program
• Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
• Competitive wage
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
• Opportunity to teach and mentor
• Life and Long Term Disability insurance
Ready to be part of a team that feels like family? Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
Job ID: 1841805728960378211
Corpus Christi, Texas Jobs
Animal Care and Service Workers Jobs