YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: 908 N ELM ST, Hinsdale, 60521
The role you’ll contribute:
In collaboration with a physician, provides for the expansion of individualized primary healthcare services by diagnosing and treating certain acute or chronic health conditions.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Obtains patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview and examination. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies. Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and patient care.
• Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions via prescriptive authority or referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
• Counsels and educates patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
• Documents delivery of health care and nursing processes in accordance with specific specialty area standards and network nursing policy
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Master's degree of Nursing required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Credentials are verified by local staff credentialing office
Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Credentials are verified by local staff credentialing office
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- Drug Enforcement Admin credentialed from the Drug Enforcement Administration.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AHMG Great Lakes Region
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: Adventist Health Partners
Req ID: 22010828
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.