Architecture-Other - Advanced
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Architecture-Other - Advanced
for TX, DE, OH
Position Title: Architecture-Other - Advanced
Location: Multiple Locations (TX, DE, OH)
Expected Duration: 10 Months Contract to Hire.
Expert in architecture disciplines
Expert in architecture and design across all systems of the LOB
Position Key Responsibilities:
* Partner with CTC Cyber testing Simulation, Infrastructure and Application development teams to develop new testing scenarios and maintain existing plans
* Provide key SME leadership within in the CTC Cyber resiliency team on Cyber resiliency programs and initiatives
* Work closely with LOB Security architects and GTI infrastructure technologists to develop remediation solutions, where appropriate
* Ensure all implemented cyber resiliency solutions have validation plans in place including continuous improvement plans
* Ensure that Cyber malware recovery playbooks are clearly defined, documented, communicated, adhered to, and are audit compliant
* Define and implement post-mortem / root-cause analysis processes - develop improved testing scenarios based upon analysis
* Develop and implement cyber resiliency controls to provide continuous monitory of the Firms capability to recover from a malware event
* 5+ years of strong hands-on experiences and technical depth in one, or more technology areas, including Data security, Infrastructure security, Endpoint/Platform security, Distributed Technologies, Replication technology, Cloud or Application Security.
* Knowledge of network security architecture concepts, including topology, protocols, components, and principles would be advantages
* Some Programming experiences in one or more languages (scripting/functional/imperative -- C/C++, Java, Python, Scala, R, SQL, etc.) would be advantages
* Proven leader with successful track record driving large scale technology projects from inception to implementation
* Strength in both business and technical requirements analysis
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to think strategically about how to create firm wide solutions to business requirements and ability to communicate effectively to both business and technical audiences
* Ability to orchestrate and drive complex strategies and solutions
* Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with the business, operations, technology & other key stakeholders, including external vendor partners, and work effectively in a matrix organization.
* Superior analytical and problem solving skills
* Prior experience working with external auditors and regulators
* In depth knowledge of system and application vulnerabilities e.g. OWASP, NIST, SANS...
* Ability to present to larger audience and manage large working group.
* Ability to keep abreast with latest threats, attacking techniques and mitigating strategies.
* Knowledge of software-related information technology (IT) security principles and methods (e.g., modularization, layering, abstraction, data hiding, implicitly / minimization...)
* Skill in conducting security design reviews and recognizing vulnerabilities in systems
* Prior experience in cybersecurity design / engineering would be advantageous
* Prior experience in disaster and/or cyber recovery planning and testing would be advantageous
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field
* CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC a bonus
The ideal candidate would have been in a cybersecurity engineering / architecture role with some application knowledge
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 174814 when responding to this ad.
- Application Security
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!