Remote, Texas Jobs
Pfizer, Inc. Jobs
Project Management Specialists and Business Operations Specialists, All Other Jobs
The Area Business Manager is responsible for the supervision and leadership of healthcare representatives within the local geography and managing the business and deployment of sales and marketing strategies in alignment with the XELJANZ franchise. This position will require travel and may require weekly overnights.
The Area Business Manager will be responsible for meeting targets established by the RSD and ensuring that this is done in a compliant manner. As the geographical first line manager the District Sales Manager will be responsible for executing on the XELJANZ brand plan which includes managing the local representatives, being knowledgeable about local market environment and establishing relationships with local customers.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Responsible for supervising operations of the District, including hiring, coaching and development of representatives.
• Develops and implements strategic plans for the District taking into account the overall Brand plan and the local market dynamics.
• Establishes mutually beneficial relationships with KOL’s within a geographic area and according to a specific plan.
• Plans, organizes and monitors activities/projects to achieve the business potential of the District, Region and USP.
• Establish and maintain an effective communications system among all members of the BU, US teams and Leadership Team
• Maintain required technical expertise in order to respond accurately to all questions regarding products, policies, and business- related issues from customers and representatives.
• Works in the field with all members of District to coach and counsel on improvement of selling skills, product knowledge, and capabilities needed for successful representative development
• Effectively plan and conduct plan of action and other meetings with members of the District and other USP Teams.
• Develop and implement business plans, and manage District budget in alignment with Regional expectations.
• Has complete understanding of all relevant compliance laws, policies and processes. Ensures actions of self and team are fully compliant.
• BA/BS Degree required
• 4-6 years of previous pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical marketing/sales experience.
• Experience in a promoted position and/or developmental role with demonstrated leadership across peer and manager groups preferred
• Experience in selling/leading teams specialty markets, HUB/Reimbursement experience, prior RHU/DERM/GI experience preferred
• Excellent written and oral communications skills required
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to analyze and make recommendations using sales data/call reporting software/applications required
• Experience and strong understanding of managed markets payer landscape required and understanding of specialty pharmacy preferred
• Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and technology required
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
Last Date to Apply for Job: May 16th, 2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Sales#LI-Remote #LI-PFE
Job ID: 6335379585015241587
Remote, Texas, 78375