Gardena, California Jobs
Financial Manager Jobs
Financial Managers Jobs
Robert Half is partnering with a real estate company based in the Gardena, CA area to find an Asset Manager to join their team.
If you are an Asset Manager looking to make an impact, the this may be the opportunity for you.
· Works with Property Management Agents to strategically manage communities to increase NOI and cash flow while preserving community.
· Completes and implements strategy for long-term asset preservation and ability to track and report progress.
· Monitors properties for compliance with loan agreements, partnership agreements, LIHTC agreements regulatory agreements and other relevant documents.
· Monitors of General Partner & Developer compliance with syndicated deal structure.
· Communicates with Senior Management, Investors, LIHTC Investors, and Development Partners via conference calls, written reports, site visits, quarterly reports and annual meetings.
· Monitoring of property construction and lease-up status as it relates to the syndicated benefit schedules.
· Identifies and works with Consultants to create tax assessment, utility reduction strategies.
· Reviews annual operating partnership tax returns and financial statements audits.
· Conducts annual community visits to all properties in portfolio.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Operations Management, or other related field.
· 5+ years of Asset Management experience in the Real Estate Industry
· Strong strategic planning, GAAP, and communication skills.
For confidential consideration, please email your Robert Half recruiter. If you're not currently working with anyone at Robert Half, please click "Apply" or call ***** and ask for David Bizub. Please reference job order number 00460-*****.
Job ID: 8177703468882504352
Gardena, California, 90247