Robert Half is looking for a highly-skilled assistant controller to join a dynamic and fast-growing team. If you're a self-starter who combines a real passion for analytics with strong technical skills, then you may thrive in this position.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Complete month-end, quarter-end and year-end close including financial statements
• Prepare and maintain account reconciliations/analyses for balance sheet and income statement accounts
• Handle monthly financial executive package and control book to include budget to actual comparisons by department
• Coordinate and lead external financial audits
• Prepare external monthly and quarterly reporting packages and supply to Board meeting decks
• Handle treasury function to ensure vendors are paid timely and cash forecasts are accurate
• Provide technical accounting GAAP mentorship, external reporting and support to the Company
• Maintain accounting and reporting policies
• Assist in the development of the accounting team, including staffing, performance management, and training
• Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to participating in special projects, system improvements or ad hoc analyses/projects as assigned
If interested, contact Tiffany at *****
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• Minimum 5 years accounting experience preferably with mix of Big 4 and small corporate company accounting background
• Knowledgeable of Intacct and Salesforce desired
• Strong technical background in public accounting (GAAP)
• SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
• Experience in SAAS Industry (preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
• Possess strong excel skills
• Self-starter and strong ethical standards
• Capacity to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to anticipate needs and pre-plan work
• Be detail-oriented, flexible, and organized
• Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast paced and challenging environment
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.