Job Title: RN/Nurse
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Shift/Schedule: Full Time
Pay Rate: $45-50/Hr.
Hours Per Week: 40
Hours Per Day: 8
Days Per Week: 5
Join as the Assistant Director of Health Services (DHS) RN! This is a full time, salaried nursing position that offers performance bonuses as well as a generous benefits package (paid time off, matching retirement monies, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, wellness dollars) https://www.ebenezercares.org/employee-benefits
The DHS RN is responsible for providing leadership in all aspect of the provision of nursing services while ensuring regulatory compliance and service excellence. While ultimately responsible for ensuring that an RN is available to staff 24/7, Ebenezer provides on-call/afterhours nursing support to our assisted living sites using an efficient and effective triage system. A trained triage nurse is available by phone to provide evaluation and direction for unexpected medical situations occurring at the community during evening and overnight hours. This nursing position does support the entire Homecare staff within this Assisted Living/Memory Care Community located in Minnetonka, MN located near Hwy 494 and north of Cty 7. As a member of leadership, the position also serves in a manager on duty role as needed.
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
We boast a resident centered senior living community passionate about providing Assisted Living residents with a level of hospitality they won't find anywhere else. We meet the needs of our residents by offering phenomenal services and individualized care tailored to their needs.
- Leads all aspects of Resident Centered Care
- Ensures Clinical Compliance
- Leads nursing department and budget
- Provides leadership and general oversight of the nursing department
- Leads and/or performs coordination of resident care
- Supports a marketing plan sought at full occupancy
- Three to five years previous related experience
- Minimum Associates Degree, preferred BSN
- Holds current MN RN licensure and current CPR certification
- As part of the client, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer's almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don't work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there's a place for you at Ebenezer!
As part of our ongoing efforts to protect the wellbeing of our teams and to provide a safe and healthy environment for the residents and communities we serve, all Ebenezer employees are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination series. [NOTE: the COVID-19 vaccination requirement does not apply to Ebenezer Homeowners Association (HOA) employees and Ebenezer Florida employees. Annual Flu vaccinations, while not required, are highly recommended for all Ebenezer staff..
Ebenezer new hires who are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and are currently not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to receive their first dose prior to their start date and their second dose (if receiving Moderna or Pfizer vaccines) within 4 weeks of their start date. Accommodations requests will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Languages: English( Speak , Read , Write )