Associate Customer Relationship Manager - Alaska
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Associate Customer Relationship Manager works on the Account Management team as an Associate Account Manager. They will partner with all teams across our Service department and are responsible for managing our small- to medium-sized implementations. Implementations include the set-up and support of a range of Curriculum Associates products, including i-Ready and Ready. This also includes driving the annual license renewal and upsell process through high-quality service and attention to educator needs.
Why join our team:
The Account Management team is perfect for someone who embraces the concept of selling through service and who has a strong understanding of the classroom environment. When you join our team, you become an expert on our products, daily classroom issues, and the latest industry trends, and apply your knowledge according to the educational landscape within your assigned territory. You can expect to partner with other members of the implementation service team to ensure our educators are supported throughout every step in the partnership process.
The impact youll have:
- As one of the first people a new CA customer encounters, you ll provide a high level of service and dedication to students and teachers across the country in achieving academic success via high-quality assessments and instruction; you ll be an ambassador of CA
- You ll own the development and execution of implementation planning for assigned accounts, thereby delivering task items effectively and on-time
- Through regular check-ins, you ll address and resolve educator concerns and capture educator feedback on our products
- You ll uncover trends in data that highlight student performance and needs, then leverage the data as a coaching tool towards equitable and engaging practices in the classroom
- You ll notice and cultivate champions and partners in your assigned districts to strengthen program implementation
- You ll partner with various members of our implementation service teams on retention through identification and quick intervention for at risk accounts
- You ll help secure renewals by developing strong relationships with key decision-makers and supporting users within the district, school, or organization
- You ll support new and prospective implementations by retrieving information for proper set-up of accounts
- You ll identify opportunities for expansions within existing implementations and relay this information to our sales team
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor s degree (Education or Marketing/Business preferred)
- You are an active listener with strong communication skills
- You have the ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- You possess strong organizational and time-management skills, along with the ability to multi-task
- You love to collaborate with a wide range of people and disciplines
- You have natural problem-solving and analytical capability
- You are comfortable or proficient in the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- You are energized by the prospect of learning new technology and systems
- You are comfortable providing gentle push-back and guidance to educators towards best practices and a successful implementation
- Though not required, we find educators within the K-12 space to be successful in this position given their knowledge of the complexities of managing a classroom, understanding of the unique educational landscape, and ability to instill buy-in from their fellow educators
This position is remote and listed as serving the state of Alaska. Overall, we are seeking to hire a candidate who currently lives in Alaska, the Pacific Northwest US territory, or could support Alaska hours.
Please note that you may be asked to support other territories if offered a position.
To assist new hires in learning about the Account Management world at CA, we have created both cohorts and individualized training plans for new hires to collaborate and learn the role in a variety of ways.
Competitive base salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to earn significant upside commissions and bonuses through a generous incentive compensation plan tied directly to your individual and team performance.
Candidates should expect to travel up to 10 of the time for periodic school visits, attendance at educator events, and attendance at company national and regional meetings.