Level All is a well-funded, fast-growing media and technology company. Our mission is to build products and content that improves the outcomes of high school students in the United States. We are deeply passionate about our mission. Our teams work diligently to tackle some big and previously unsolved problems in Education.
We embrace inclusivity and are building a diverse team with people from a wide variety of cultural and life experiences.
We are on the search for an Associate Integrated Producer to join our in-house Creative Studio. Reporting to the Manager, Creative Studio, you will work closely on our existing products and new initiatives. The Creative Studio Creates, Designs and Produces all content that lives on our platform, including Videos, Photography, Infographics, Data Visualizations, Design Graphics and Audio.
As an integrated producer, your focus will be video in this role, but we want you to flex your skills into other media. We are an integrated department so a strong desire to learn, collaborate and iterate on your skill set are pivotal. Creative Producers within the studio have a strong creative voice, and help influence the writing, design and production of all our content, you will have the opportunity to help shape our work and creative direction and see your work have a real world impact.
- Supports the Sr. Producer on video production and post-production projects as requested.
- Supports the production team on all aspects of a production from inception through completion - including but not limited to content production, digital production and photography. Inspires the creative team with new production partners, artists, directors, photographers, casting, ways of executing ideas, and present best options for each project.
- Supports the writing process and works with script writers on the development of video content.
- Collaborates with editors, designers, animators, audio engineers VFX Artists to bring a project from start to finish. Being meticulous with keeping track of data from start to finish.
- 1-2 years of production management operations experience at a creative studio, post-production company, media company or design firm.
- Prior experience as an integrated producer in TV, photography, film, digital, video, or social a plus (not required).
- ??A keen eye for recognizing talent across many disciplines – including but not limited to directors, DP’s, illustrators, animators, editors, musicians, talent, experiential partners, and influencer networks.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Positive attitude under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
- Experience with high-volume social, always on or news driven content production.
- Loves solving problems and is flexible and adaptable with changing content.
- Level All does not provide work authorization and/or visa sponsorship
- Compensation range: $60,000 - $70,000 per year (or hourly equivalent). This represents the expected salary range for this job requisition for full-time regular employment. Ultimately, in determining the offer, we will consider location, skills, relevant experience, and other job related factors.