Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Quality Assurance Administrator in Decision Quality Management as part of Wells Fargo Home Lending (WFHL) Capital Markets group.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Provide quality control support
- Perform quality reviews and ensure control procedures are followed
- Identify, research, resolve, and report all discrepancies related to claims, procedural issues, and quality data transmissions
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review
- Provide support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting and business documentation
- Evaluate the quality and accuracy of work being reviewed
- Work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME)
- Provide information and assist in the feedback and education of staff
** Please note that a new hire will be expected to work in the office 5 days each week until fully trained (approximately 3 - 4 months). Once trained, will work a hybrid schedule with 3 days in-office and 2 days working from home. **
Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
- 6+ months of Quality Assurance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience calling clients and/or vendors
- Strong alpha-numeric data entry skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with high volumes of work
- Ability to work in a time sensitive and often pressured trading environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of operations policies and procedures
- Proven self-motivation and the ability to perform with minimal supervision
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Willingness to work onsite at stated location as directed
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
- 300 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
- $18.00 - $22.84 - Hourly
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.