Responsibilities include site design, Auto CAD drafting and construction inspections on a variety of projects. Our project load is diverse, reaching across many locations and industries. In addition to supporting projects with a vertical construction component, we also engage in infrastructure focused work in the water/wastewater, renewable energy, and transportation sectors. Individually you should have Auto CAD and Civil 3D drafting experience, excellent communication skills, a team attitude, and a self-starting work ethic with minimal supervision required.
- Is comfortable with Auto CAD and Civil 3D drafting
- Can perform construction inspections on a multitude of project typology
- Is a firm believer in the benefit of coordinating with other trades including architectural, and other engineering disciplines
- Develops project specifications
- Takes on construction administration duties, including submittal review, field inspections, RFIs, and change requests, when needed
- Displays excellent communication skills, organizational standards, and time management skills
You’ll love this role if you:
- Have 0-3 years’ experience in Civil and/or Land development
- Prioritize work sharing, knowledge transfer, and standards development
- Are an expert at AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Must have a valid EIT certification or within 6 months of hire.
Our client-first character starts from within. This position offers excellent pay and a benefits package including production bonuses, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) savings plan, holiday and paid time off, flexible schedules, and an evolving wellness program.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location