VCA Port Orange Animal Hospital, located in Port Orange, Florida, is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
At VCA Port Orange Animal Hospital, we have a unique culture that values individual skills and personality. There's something special about you, and we are excited to learn more! We are a full-service hospital and are honored to provide compassionate, quality veterinary medical care to our community. With updated knowledge of the latest procedures and medications, we ensure that we offer superior care to our patients.
Port Orange - a great city in which to live, work and play!
Port Orange, Florida, provides a small-town feel, with so much to offer, close to the World Famous Daytona Beach. There are great locally-owned restaurants and shops. In addition, Port Orange is conveniently located with Orlando and Cocoa Beach only one hour and twenty minutes away.
Port Orange boasts an award-winning municipal complex and well-planned residential developments. For 34 consecutive years, the city has received the Tree City USA award by the National Arbor Day Foundation. You can enjoy diverse opportunities for waterfront relaxation, including fishing, boating, golf, and other sports. The eastern area of Port Orange, known as The River District, is a refreshing place to be. The Riverwalk Park includes a playground, splash park, picnic facilities, pavilions, shade structures, and event lawn. The park's north side features a kayak/canoe launch, trail and over-water boardwalk, and trailhead.
The hospital is opened Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, and
Saturday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm. No on-call hours.
Hospital Website: VCA Port Orange Animal Hospital
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.