Position at VMLY&R;
At VMLY&R;, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking harnessing creativity, technology and culture to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
The audio engineer is responsible for all voice over talent recordings, digital edit and audio mix in the post production process of commercials for broadcast, social platforms, website content and other digital and interactive media.
- 3+ years experience in audio mixing/sound design in the commercial post production industry
- A demonstrated sense of storytelling, pacing and music with strong attention to detail
- Run and record both in-person and remote voice over sessions
- Eagerness to improve your skills and adapt to changing workflows.
- Ability to keep projects moving with little or strict direction; supervised and unsupervised.
- Adapt as creative assignments change and evolve, while maintaining quality
- Run and maintain an orderly audio suite and adapt to the needs of the environment
- Exhibits grace under pressure, great people skills, and utmost integrity.
- Experience with the output of finishing assets
- Organized and detail oriented with asset management and naming conventions.
As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R; offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business.
Skills & Experience
- Three years of relevant experience in post-production
- Mastery of ProTools
- Music knowledge and composition experience is a plus
VMLY&R; is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.