Automation Engineering Manager If you are a Automation Engineering Manager with experience, please read on!
Location(s): Morris MN, Prescott Valley AZ, or Columbus NE
Salary: $100k-$140k (Depending on experience)
Industry: Machinery / Manufacturing
What You Will Be Doing - Coordinate layout and design of electrical systems
- Take new product ideas from concept through the engineering process to final design
- Coordinate new product designs with engineering department, product managers and vendors
- Ensure products are designed according to marketing specifications, proper engineering practices, applicable design codes & standards, and economic & manufacturability parameters
- Lead the automation engineering staff to accomplish top quarterly priorities
- Establish and maintain design standards, checklists, and procedures for standard products
- Oversee the development and maintenance of BOMs
- Evaluate design changes for feasibility and integrity
- Organize cost reduction and improvement projects on current electrical and hydraulic systems
- Perform competitive analyses on competitors products
- Ensure the Automation department provides solutions for programming, designing and implementation of engineering systems for Superior equipment
What You Need for this Position - BS Engineering Degree (Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree)
- 5+ Years of Electrical Engineering & Automation experience
- Experience or strong understanding of Electrical Controls, Electrical Power Systems (480V,120V,24VDC), Hydraulic design and/or Machine design
- Knowledge of electrical and hydraulic standards (UL, NFPA, etc.)
- Experience with AutoCAD, Allen Bradley / RS Logix, and/or CODESYS
What's In It for You - Great work environment
- Amazing/Generous compensation package (Paid weekly)
- Generous PTO
- Full Benefits (Company pays 75% of medical insurance premiums)
- 401(k) w/ 5% Company Match!
- Career growth opportunities
So, if you are a Automation Engineering Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job ID: 975328189026570474