PSI Pax, Inc. has an exciting opportunityforanAutomation Testertosupport our government customer inBaltimore, MD.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the setup, data requirements, security updates and testing of applications developed in the MDE. This testing could be via automated scripts or manual testing.
- Support the integration of applications developed with Agile methodologies in the DevOps/MDE into Production
- Generate documents for automation testing in support of the Agile and Modern Development Environment (MDE)
- Coordinate environmental setup effort with the Division of Environmental Testing (DIET) for the MDE process and reports to management.
- Coordinate data needs within the integration environment working with the developmental components in the MDE process and providing statuses to management
- Assist in proactively avoiding any intermittent software functionality problems.
- Attend work order meetings to introduce key project personnel; define roles and responsibilities; and review the meeting purpose, scope, and objectives.
- Communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer, on a daily basis.
- Provide Agile, MDE, DevOps, etc., training to team and customer personnel
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Minimum offive (5)years of experience working with Core Java principles, and automated testing tools/frameworks such as but not limited to; Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, RestAssured, and Protractor.
- Minimum ofthree (3)years of experience developing, testing and/or integrating applications in a DevOps/Continuous Integration/Deployment environment using Jenkins including Cloud deployments
- Minimum ofthree (3)year of experience in using Maven, Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins and advanced understanding of DB2, Postgres, and SQL.
- Minimum ofone (1)year of experience setting up the automation model at an enterprise level for web based applications, mainframe based applications and web services.
- Minimum ofone (1)year of experience in working with VBScript, C Languages, Groovy and PowerShell Scripting
- Prior Social Security Administration (SSA) experience
- Agile Scrum Master certification
- Experience in leading, managing and/or coordinating major software development efforts
- Strong written and oral communication skills and experience in coordinating multi-component projects
- Experience in automating Desktop based application.
- Experience working with AI test automation tools.
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms and platform migration.
- Knowledge on Security Testing
- Knowledge on Performance Testing
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline andseven (7)years of experience or Master s andfive (5) years of experience or eleven (11)years of related experience in lieu ofadegree.
PSI Pax, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or genetic information.
PSI Pax, Inc. is an E-Verify Participant