Backend Engineer - Ruby / AWS We are a well-funded (200 Mill) two-sided job marketplace that serves over 500k front-line workers! Providing them access to flexible and consistent job opportunities across the United States within minutes, at companies like Peloton, Coca-Cola, Neiman Marcus, Papa John's, and thousands more. We are a remote-first company with 140+ full-time employees, and quickly scaling our team within the United States and Canada!
What's In It for You - Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and company bonus
- We cover 100% insurance (medical/dental/vision) premiums
- We encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible schedules, an open vacation policy, and the ability to work remotely
- Generous parental leave plan
- Cell phone reimbursement and laptop
- The opportunity for growth in a mission-driven and well-funded start-up!
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years experience
- Backend development experience with Ruby on Rails
- AWS (Plus)
- PostgreSQL or MySQL (Plus)
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field
What You Will Be Doing - Cross collaborate with other engineering and business teams to scope, design, and develop solutions
- Maintain and improve existing codebase to ensure the platform is scalable in a high-growth environment
- Advocate for best practices that lead to scalable, high performing, and maintainable software
- Be a player coach and mentor junior developers
Top Reasons to Work with Us Voted as one of:
-Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2021 (Small and Medium)
-Fortune's Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 (Small and Medium)
-Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2020 (Medium to Large)
So, if you have the experience above, please apply today or email me directly at *****!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Benjamin Jackson
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job ID: 6784697401189959694