JOB TITLE: Bartender
GRADE: H03 / $16.87...
STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
SYSTEM TITLE: Bartender
POSITION REPORTS TO: Food and Beverage Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY: The Bartender mixes and serves drinks, stocks supplies, keeps accurate records of inventory, accepts money and makes change. This job has no management authority.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING FOR POSITION (required and preferred):
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Bartending school or equivalent experience may be substituted for schooling.
SPECIFIC SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
• Demonstrate excellent guest services skills.
• Demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with speed, efficiency and attention to detail.
• Exhibit ability to work independently with occasional instruction or assistance.
• Demonstrate ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrate ability to work with confidential information and correspondence.
• One year experience bartending.
• Good communication skills.
• Must be neat, clean, and professional.
• Able to work well with customers and coworkers.
• Working knowledge of P.O.S. systems helpful.
• Must have alcohol service permit.
• Must maintain a valid WA State Health Card.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Ability to lift at least 40 lbs., occasionally higher with assistance. May regularly need to lift/ move, push or pull up material or boxes necessary to the job functions, with or without assistance. Position requires considerable and consistent walking, running, jogging, and standing on feet to complete assigned shifts and for extended periods of time in extreme weather conditions and temperatures.
• Specific vision ability includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. Visual acuity to discern and examine text, graphics, color and symmetry. Speech to communicate clearly, express ideas and convey information in an understandable manner. Ability to hear for listening comprehension and to understand ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Manual dexterity to operate office or required equipment and examine or update documents, records, data, instructions, logs, and files.
• Exposure to second hand smoke, moderate to high noise level, bright lights, fluctuating temperatures or weather conditions.
• This Posting is not inclusive all expected qualifications and expectations of this position. The Job Description is available for your review in the Muckleshoot Bingo Human Resources office.
Brand: Muckleshoot Bingo
Address: 2117 Auburn Way S Auburn, WA - 98002
Property Description: Muckleshoot Indian Bingo
Property Number: 001