Tucanos Brazilian Grill is a fun and festive restaurant concept, that values hard working and positive individuals who enjoy working in a team environment that recognizes individual achievement while rewarding team performance. Tucanos promises an environment that is just as fun, festive and fast paced for its team members as it is for its guests.
We value our team members and look forward to... sharing with you our passion for guest service, our opportunities for career growth, our competitive benefits, and our desire to build a lasting friendship with each team member. Team member benefits include:
• Flexible scheduling – full and part time
• Discounted Shift Meal
• 25% discount when dining as a guest
• Career growth potential
• Benefits offered at 30 hours
• Guaranteed Sundays off. We're closed on Sundays, so you can enjoy time with family and friends.
As a bartender at Tucanos, you will bring the fun and festivity of Rio de Janeiro to our guests, using your friendly, upbeat personality as well as your ability to create made-to-order, hand crafted alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. You will have the opportunity to assist and guide your guests in making food and beverage selections that will enhance their dining experience. You will also work with state-of-the-art point of sale systems to ensure that orders are correctly entered, processed and closed out.
In addition to guest relations, you will be responsible for communicating with front and back-of-the-house team members to provide a dining experience that exceeds guest expectations. You will also maintain accountability for all aspects of the bar area including setting up and stocking product for each shift, maintaining storage areas, and cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining all equipment, utensils and tools, implementing inventory controls, and abiding by all liquor laws and regulations.
• Excellent Guest Relations Skills
• High school diploma and additional training in bartending preferred
• Minimum of one year experience
• Previous experience handling money and operating point of sales processing systems
• Flexible schedule
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Professional dress, speech and behavior