As a member of the Tap Room, the Bartender provides excellent, interactive, and educational service as well as help customers engage with the Samuel Adams Brand through beer sales...
As a member of the Tap Room, the Bartender provides excellent, interactive, and educational service as well as help customers engage with the Samuel Adams Brand through beer sales. We are currently hiring for our next Bartender at our Boston Brewery Tap Room.
What You’ll Brew:
• Help maintain culture, and positive vibe of the brand experiences in the Tap Room, while serving guests world-class Samuel Adams beers
• Convey knowledge about craft beer and the ability to educate customers on the process of brewing beer and the ingredients required to make beer
• Engage visitors with samples of brewery beers and drive sales Crowler and Growler to-go options when appropriate
• Conduct cash handling and sales through POS inventory system
• Maintain a clean, safe, focused, and productive environment on a daily basis in addition to being a lead brand ambassador
• Provide excellent customer service with a customer first attitude
• Use good judgment, communication, and customer service when interacting with Tap Room guests.
• Understand when to elevate situations to Tap Room management
• Develop an understanding of the history and mission of Samuel Adams, the Tap Room, as well as the brewing process itself
What Ingredients You’ll Bring:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have bartender experience with necessary bartender licensing (if required by state law)
• Able to be on your feet for 8 hours at a time.
• Able to move 160lbs
• Able to work in a bar atmosphere, loud sounds, and warehouse conditions
• TIPS Certification
• CPR/First Aid certified
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We hire the best talent; and we reward, develop, and retain them too.
In addition to generous healthcare on day one, stock purchase plan, 401k and more, Full Time Boston Beer Coworkers have the following perks available*:
• Tuition reimbursement
• Fertility/adoption support
• Free financial coaching
• Health & wellness program and discounts
• Professional development & training
• Free beer!
• Talk to your recruiter about eligibility
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance