Anthony's Restaurants are looking for high energy dedicated and passionate team members to join our family. We are deeply committed to growing and developing our team members while providing a safe, energetic and fun environment as we serve fresh, local northwest cuisine. We offer competitive pay, benefits as well as scholarships. If you or someone you know show passion for... food and service please apply!
Anthony's Restaurants owns and operates a family of restaurants in locations throughout the Pacific Northwest. Anthony's is proud of its continuing commitment to quality and value, which has made it the place for fresh Northwest seafood throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Bartender Job Duties:
• Set-up, maintenance, operation, and closing of the bar.
• Take drink orders from guests or servers and prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcohol drinks in strict adherence to standardized recipes.
• Mix ingredients for cocktails and serve wine and beer.
• Take food orders from guests seated at bar.
• Ring food and drink orders in POS systems, collect payments, and make change.
• Washes glassware and prepare drink garnishes.
• Follow strict guidelines to prevent over-service or serving minors.
Other Job Requirements
High School Graduate or equivalent
Previous experience in a high volume, Class H bar. Familiar with standard drink recipes.
Must be at least 21. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations. Must be able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
Able to remain on feet either standing or walking for periods of up to four hours. Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
Benefits for eligible full-time team members include medical, dental, and vision insurance.
All team members are eligible for the following benefits:
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) offered after 1 year of employment/1,000 hours of service.
• Scholarships for higher education
• Meal discounts (up to 25%at any of our restaurants for you and up to three guests).
We are an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members