Bartender | Part-Time | The Performing Arts & Events Ctr of...
|Location||Federal Way, Washington|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
Job Description:The Bartender is responsible for the service of all beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. They must be personable, professional and able to work in an ever changing fast-paced environment. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
• Must demonstrate ability to meet the company standard for excellent in the areas of guest... service, interaction with co-workers and uniform standards.
• Follow the bar pre-shift notes and bar menus and provide service as described.
• Serve alcoholic beverages following all proper procedures for serving alcoholic drinks including state/federal regulations pertaining to the distribution of alcohol.
• Responsible to learn or have knowledge of various beer, wine varieties & spirits available, and be able to learn to suggestively upsell products to guests.
• Must pour drinks responsibly in accordance with company standards for serving size.
• Must check guest’s ID in accordance with state/federal regulations to verify minimum age requirement for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
• Must communicate a cut-off to a guest as required.
• Listening and responding to any customer requests or concerns.
• Bartenders are expected to de-escalate intoxicated guest situations. If a guest becomes confrontational, belligerent, or uses extreme profanity, the bartender may contact management or security as required.
• Contact a management member if he/she is unable to resolve or make a decision beyond the scope of standard decision-making.
• Request additional product or restock product as required
• Ability to handle cash accurately is required. Employee is responsible for issued bank at his/her bar.
• Maintains clean and sanitary work station at all times. Ensures bar equipment is clean & well maintained.
• Other duties as assigned such as set-up and breakdown of bar equipment as required and assisting with organization of the cooler
• Six months or more experience bartending.
• Accurate cash handling skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to be self-directed while working in a team-oriented environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and long hours.
• Bartending school preferred
Job ID: 7107687586966220589
Federal Way, Washington Jobs