We are looking for engaging Bartenders to grow our bar team. At Earls, our Bartenders not only take pride in the quality of product and service they provide, but have a natural passion for people. They understand the balance between taking their work seriously, but not themselves. From full wells to full woods, they maintain excitement with every drink poured.
As a Bartender, You Will...
• Be a master multitasker. Excel in a fast-paced environment while delivering exceptional hospitality and crafting high-quality drinks for every guest.
• Create engaging guest interactions. Effortlessly strike up conversation with any and all bar guests, from first time diners to loyal regulars.
• Be a problem solver and a supportive team player. Tackle problems by using your multi-tasking and communication skills, and be empowered to make decisions for you and your team members.
• Demonstrate your passion for the guest experience. Display your love for food and drink through exceptional menu and product knowledge.
What You Bring To The Floor
• 1 year serving or creating drinks in high volume setting
• Knowledge in liquor, wine, and beer.
• A passion and commitment to hospitality, teamwork, and fun.
• A commitment to fostering a supportive and engaging experience for your team members and guests.
• A willingness to learn and an openness to feedback, coaching, and mentorship.
• The ability to legally work in the USA.
What’s In It For You
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible scheduling to support work/life balance
• Leadership meal budget
• Flexible unpaid vacation
• Employee discount
• Leadership programs
• In-house hospitality and culinary training programs
• Mentorship programs
• Career development and opportunity for advancement
• Extended Health Benefits (after 1 year of service and upon meeting qualifying factors)
• Direct Deposit