Bergstrom of Oshkosh - Exit 116
DRIVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD AT BERGSTROM AUTOMOTIVE AND APPLY TODAY.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Performs body work and repairs on vehicles.
- Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received.
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work.
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
- Provides Body Shop Manager with written estimates on parts.
Pay: Earning potential exceeding $100,000/year! In 2021 our average Body Shop A-Tech that worked the full 12 month year earned $70,000-120,000.
Schedule: Monday-Friday with hours ranging 700a-600p.
Job experience and/or degree from accredited technical college
- I-Car Training preferred
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Competitive compensation!
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (for FT team members)
- Vacation Time (for FT team members)
- Discounts on vehicles, service, and parts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays (for FT team members)
- Wellness Program
- Free Team Member Clinic
- Free Health Coach
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunities for growth!
WHAT MAKES BERGSTROM DIFFERENT:
- Wisconsin s largest automotive group
- Established in 1982 in Neenah WI
- 1,700+ team members and growing
- 32 dealerships and 36 brands (and growing!)
- Ranked as one of the best dealerships to work for by Automotive News
- Glassdoor voted Bergstrom as one of the best companies to work for in 2020 and 2021
- Recognized by the Better Business Bureau and Time Magazine
- We are committed to giving back to our communities by supporting organizations like Make-a-Wish, United Way, and Drive for a Cure
Drive your career forward today! APPLY NOW!
Bergstrom Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.