We are seeking individuals with a positive attitude and the dedication to make things happen. This position will be rewarding with an excellent earning potential. As a Marketing Representative IPC, you will be responsible for the promotion and booking of eligible vacation ownership presentations, previews and the sale of mini-vacation packages to on-site guests and visitors.
- Distribute approved promotional information and incentives to guests and visitors.
- Generates leads and books qualified timeshare sales presentations for prospective Hilton Grand Vacations Owners, Club Members and other qualified customers.
- Provide customer/concierge services as needed to all guests projecting a professional company image.
- Assist in the implementation and tracking of current and future marketing programs, according to the standards of professionalism adhered to by Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will it be like to be a Team Member.....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. We offer a phenomenal benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
Don’t wait! Apply Today.EOE/AA/Disabled/Veterans
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Qualifications
What are we looking for....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our company’s success are our Team Members! To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School diploma/GED
- Basic computer proficiency with the ability to learn
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Self motivated and goal oriented with excellent communication & verbal presentation skills with the ability to persuade others and overcome objections
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Timeshare Sales or Marketing experience
- Experience selling and booking tours/activities (concierge services)
- Thorough understanding of Myrtle Beach with ability to explain activities, restaurants and destinations throughout the town
Source: Hospitality Online