We are currently seeking a Business Development Leader for our newly-formed Infrastructure Strategy team.
This position will be responsible for building and executing strategies for growth, focused on the highest priority initiatives across the country for RS&H. This role is both internal and external facing, leading and supporting business development strategies and sales initiatives with teams of RS&H associates including our executive, strategy, operations, communications, marketing, and recruiting groups. An ability to also influence without authority and work well with marketing support staff, project managers, client managers, and area/state/region leaders will be a top priority. Physical, virtual, and digital involvement in community and professional organizations, including interactions with clients in these activities, will be key to executing market softening strategies and living the RS&H brand, in this role.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Organizing and attending events both alone and in collaboration with RS&H associates, partners, and clients
- Generating external energy and internal camaraderie around community and industry activities for specific geographic areas
- Conducting market research, competitor analyses, and supporting business planning activities
- Ghostwriting thought leadership content for conferences, publications, and social media platforms
- Telling the RS&H story at both the local and national level through detailed research, creative visuals/infographics, concise verbiage, and conversation.
- Planning and executing market softening tactics in parallel with strategic pursuits and client capture strategies
- Building relationships with key clients, industry organizations, teaming partners, and stakeholders to advance capture planning and business development functions
- Facilitating meetings and collaboration to outline messaging and develop differentiators, win themes, and strategies.
- Maintaining a current knowledge base of the competitive environment and firm's differentiators.
- Supporting growth or new client development programs.
- Driving marketing campaigns that support client or pursuit strategies and support high-priority initiatives.
- Authoring/review of proposal content and participation/assisting in presentations
- Supporting recruiting of talent at all levels
- Assist in promoting the Company's brand through visuals, content, and messaging
- Act as Project Manager, Task Manager, or Liaison to corporate support groups to execute strategic initiatives/tasks
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, communication, business, architecture, engineering, or related field and 10+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in marketing, communication, and graphic design processes.
- Strong writing, editing, and grammar skills
- A self-starter that can work both independently, as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Demonstrate exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills, love challenges, and have a can-do attitude
- An expert at prioritizing multiple tasks and adapting to changing priorities and direction in a progressive work environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to drive proposal schedules
- Ability to travel and work unscheduled overtime, sometimes on tight deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving record
- 5+ years of experience in A/E/C industry
- Demonstration of strategic thinking through examples of work and proficiency tests. Candidates should expect to spend time on a proficiency test centered around a real-world strategic growth scenario administered by our interview team.
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Web Reference : AJF/379846495-22
Posted Date : Wed, 06 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of RS&H. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of Careers 4 Managers