This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/jobs/***** Who we are:
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity - human or machine - across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world's leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit our CyberArk blogs or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Opportunity + Objectives:
- To ensure that CyberArk sales organization is fully aware of Business Development (we call it C3) capabilities.
- To ensure that our C3 Partners are aware of CyberArk's capabilities.
- To drive more C3-Impact revenue.
What you will do:
- Your success will be measured by increased annual bookings into existing and net new accounts.
- Work closely with the global Technology Partnership/ISV, Sales Managers, and Channel Managers
- Reporting to VP of Alliances, the candidate will make sure that the CyberArk field teams are utilizing our Technology Partnerships in all relevant sales opportunities.
- You will be an integral resource for our sales communities.
- You will:
- Attend/take part on regional QBRs and regular sales meetings.
- Attend conferences and regional field marketing events.
- Enable our sales communities on how they can leverage our Technology Partners in order to penetrate new logos and extend reach in our install base.
- Create and maintain a Partner to CyberArk peer/peer map.
- Work with our Field Marketing teams on regional events.
- Work with our sales teams on helping with connecting to their sales counterparts.
- Maintain a tracker of everyone that is enabled.
- Develop reports that quantify Impact and Influence by each opportunity.
- Understand capabilities of each partner, including their market segmentation and go to-market processes.
- Be an expert in the Joint Value Proposition for each relevant partner when working with CyberArk.
What you need to succeed:
- Sales mindset focused, great communication, aggressive, willing to travel, detail oriented, great follow-up.
- In addition, this role must show a proven ability to work with sales, channel, marketing peers and other functional areas across the organization and various time zones.
- Develop and manage the enablement strategy to drive new business and customer expansion through and with our partners.
- Drive cohesive alignment of marketing plans with corporate & regional go-to-market strategy and priorities
- Work closely with regional marketing to plan and engage in local partners.
- Work closely with overlay sales leaders on joint sales engagement plans.
- Collaborate with sales peers to engage partner sales peers on enablement and account strategy.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- BA/BS Degree or relevant work experience required.
- 6 to 8 years of sales or marketing experience, ideally in the security or enterprise software market.
- Strong communication and leadership skills to build consensus across other stakeholders.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
The salary range for t his position is $100,000 - $140,000/year, plus commissions or discretionary bonus, which will be based on the employee's performance. Base pay may also vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.