What you'll do...
- Ensure high quality customer service is being provided to stores by tracking and responding to store correspondence, remedy tickets, and calls; determine root cause; execute change forecasts; conduct research; identify patterns in remedy tickets.
- Assist with the execution of item-level replenishment for low-complexity categories with limited scope by tracking modular set dates to ensure product alignment; understand the buying strategy for each modular; understand and account for specific item attributes and how those items arrive at the store (for example, assembly required, Direct Store Delivery (DSD), shipped from warehouse); execute inventory strategies.
- Drive process standardization by developing and managing best practices to create consistency and standardization of processes and deliverables; create standardized operating procedures (SOP's); develop training material; follow up with stores to ensure consistency; develop a standardized way to track modular.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs; and build commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identify business needs; determine and carry out necessary processes and practices; monitor progress and results; recognize and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; use the Open Door Policy; and demonstrate and assist others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Providing support to the stores for area of focus
- Coordinating solutions for exceptions that fall within the business
- Developing automated alerts.
- Partnering with suppliers on item specific information (for example, item deletes, item adds).
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
- Adapt to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- identify opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Make recommendations for improving processes.
- Act as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
- Demonstrate curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
- Seek and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Profit and Loss (P&L) Accountability, Replenishment, Retail Software Programs, Supply Chain, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Masters: Business, Masters: Logistics, Masters: Supply Chain
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America