This job was posted by https://idahoworks.gov : For more information, please see: https://idahoworks.gov/jobs/*****
Buyer\ \ NxEdge Inc.\ \ Boise, ID\ \ Full Time\ \ NxEdge is a world class company providing vertically integrated solution to the Semiconductor market. Our expertise in Engineering Material Coatings (EMC) allows global leading chip manufacturers and OEM equipment makers to achieve next generation technologies.\ \ We are seeking a Buyer to support goods and services negotiations and purchases across our sites in Idaho and California.\ \ Essential Functions:
- Negotiates pricing, delivery, and terms with vendors for assigned goods and services.
- Purchase order management including PO placement, tracking, expediting, and amending PO\'s as necessary.
- Coordinate sourcing and order activity with internal requisitions and ensure supply of assigned goods and/or services.
- Coordinate with the supplier, requestor, finance, stores, shipping and receiving and corporate, as necessary to resolve invoicing discrepancies.
- Manages supply contracts with preferred vendors for various goods and services; ensures internal compliance to source from preferred vendors.
- Assists internal customers in defining requirements, identifying alternate sources and assessing the financial health of suppliers.
- One to Three years\' experience in Purchasing in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor\'s in business, Engineering, or similar preferred. High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to work in a team environment to complete goals, while also working alone on projects.
- Basic PC skills with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software packages, especially spreadsheet applications.
- Familiar with business and purchasing concepts and strategies such as e-business, supply chain management, and industry best practices.
- Strong communication stills both written and verbal required.
\ NxEdge, an Enpro company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.\"\ \ #LI-LC1