Our FIRST CORE VALUE is FUN! So, I ask, do you want to come to work in a fun and exciting gaming environment? You're looking for more than a 'job.' You're looking for a career opportunity doing something you enjoy in an exceptional work environment. Additionally, our amazing benefits package will beat anything out there! We offer $0 employee cost medical, dental, and vision plans, bonuses twice a... year, multiple employee appreciation days, and extremely generous paid time off programs to name just a few! Join our team now while the opportunity exists!
JOB TITLE: Cage Cashier
GRADE: H08 / $19.78
STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
POSITION REPORTS TO: Cage Lead
JOB SUMMARY: The Cage Cashier performs duties according to departmental policies and procedure. Promotes positive customer relations. Accurately performs a variety of cash transactions. This job has no management authority.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING FOR POSITION (required / preferred):
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Previous cash handling experience required (including check cashing).
ON-SITE TEST REQUIRED: All tests are distributed in person at the Human Resources Office.
• Cage test
SPECIFIC SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
• Demonstrate excellent guest service skills.
• Demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with speed, efficiency and attention to detail; greet visitors, answer a multi-line phone, and answer or refer incoming inquiries from guests or personnel.
• Exhibit ability to work independently and perform clerical assignments with occasional instruction or assistance.
• Demonstrate ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Exhibit basic arithmetic skills.
• Demonstrate ability to work with confidential information and correspondence.
• Utilize portable radio or cell phone to stay in contact for the Department, as needed.
• Demonstrate positive and effective teamwork by readily willing to assist co-workers and management with daily tasks and duties.
• Demonstrate accurate and efficient ten-key by touch.
• Must be able to stand/walk for extended period of time, or throughout shift.
• Must pass a background check and drug test.
• Ability to lift at least 40 lbs. May regularly need to lift/ move, push or pull up material or boxes necessary to the job functions, with or without assistance. Position requires considerable and consistent walking, running, jogging, and standing on feet to complete assigned shifts and for extended periods of time in extreme weather conditions and temperatures.
• Specific vision ability includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. Visual acuity to discern and examine text, graphics, color and symmetry. Speech to communicate clearly, express ideas and convey information in an understandable manner. Ability to hear for listening comprehension and to understand ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Manual dexterity to operate office or required equipment and examine or update documents, records, data, instructions, logs, and files.
• Exposure to second hand smoke, moderate to high noise level, bright lights, fluctuating temperatures or weather conditions.
• This Posting is not inclusive all expected qualifications and expectations of this position. The Job Description is available for your review in the Muckleshoot Bingo Human Resources office.
Brand: Muckleshoot Bingo
Address: 2117 Auburn Way S Auburn, WA - 98002
Property Description: Muckleshoot Indian Bingo
Property Number: 001