$66,383 - $81,135
Sam H, Recruiter at Gigzio
Got 14 people hired
Walmart Health and MeMD is hiring!
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation’s largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better - and healthier lives. Walmart strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare leaders to help us achieve our mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Care Coordinator serves as a responsible and driven liaison between patients seeking MeMD services and our Medical Provider Network conducting online and telephonic medical consultations.
The Care Coordinator is the first interaction that a patient has with MeMD and they set the tone for the patient’s telemedicine experience. This individual will be the primary point of contact; responsible for responding to patient inquiries, communicating with pharmacies, and facilitating patient/provider connections.
• Manage the Patient Virtual Waiting room and coordinate with Provider schedules
• Triage patients appropriate for telemedicine
• Contact and manage interactions with Patients, Medical Providers, and Pharmacies
• Respond to Patient inquiries via an online chat feature, email, and phone
• Help facilitate a seamless patient-to-provider interaction
A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Medical Administration is required.
Bilingual preferred - Spanish and English, with experience in health care or patient intake preferred. Bachelor’s preferred.
The candidate should have:
• Follow-through, assume responsibility and use good judgment
• Prioritize workload and determine priorities
• Multi-task efficiently
• Maintain professionalism under stressful situations
• Convey empathy/sympathy towards patients
• Communicate effectively and diplomatically with patients, clients, vendors, and internal personnel both orally and in writing
• Strong computer literacy
• Software Knowledge: Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel), Adobe PDF, Google Suite
• Willingness to be part of a team-unit and cooperate in the accomplishment of departmental goals and objectives
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Self-motivated and positive disposition
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervisory experienceBachelors: Business, Bachelors: Communication, Bachelors: Counseling, Bachelors: Psychology
Job ID: 415967091085136983
PHOENIX, Arizona, 85032