Make a difference by providing great care and love for our treasured residents
At MorningStar Senior Living, we talk a lot about culture. In fact, we rather obsess about it. For without a transformative culture, we cannot begin to elevate and celebrate the lives of our resident-heroes, and be ourselves changed for the good in the process. So, we seek great hearts, other people like us, who care... and want to do work that matters. We select people like us who believe that the most satisfying life is one that is outward-bound and rooted in servant-leadership.
Care Managers are dedicated hard working individuals who give loving care to our incredible residents. You are encouraged to build strong relationships with our residents while assisting them with activities of daily living. Come enjoy the support of working with a caring team in a family like environment. We support and encourage our team members to share creative solutions to help improve our residents’ lives.
• Health Insurance offerings such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Other Insurance offerings such as life, disability, accident, and critical illness insurance
• 401k plan with matching
• HSA options
• Employee assistance programs
• Paid sick, vacation and birthday!
• Career development programs and opportunity for advancement
• Charitable and philanthropic opportunities
• Perform duties in accordance with established methods and techniques and in conformance with recognized standards.
• Ensure residents privacy, respect and dignity
• Detect, correct, and report unsafe conditions which may result in harm to a resident
• Assure physical comfort, safety, and mental well-being of residents
• Assist in daily requirements and tasks in care and treatment of residents, such as toileting, grooming, bathing, feeding, dressing, observing intake of food, care of hair and nails, moving residents from area to area, responding to calls, etc
• Participate in and attend monthly in-service meetings, all training, and departmental meeting
• Demonstration of our Core Values: Love, Kindness, Honesty, Goodness, Fairness, Respect.
• License/certification: Successful completion of state approved medication administration training, first aid certification and other requirements as applicable by state.
• Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Must be able to read and write English. Previous experience in health-care preferred.
• Continuing Education: As required by law and must attend monthly in-service educations within the community.
• Job Knowledge: Knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in providing resident care services. Understanding of standard techniques and procedures used in providing personal services for resident and in caring for equipment and supplies. Good understanding of basis of universal precautions to avoid infection of residents and self or contamination of equipment and supplies.
• Other: Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procurement manuals, etc. must have good communication skills and must be able to effectively communicate in English and understand and follow written and oral direction. Provide maximum resident-care services within limits defined by delegated tasks. Must show good judgement in recognizing symptoms indicative of resident’s change in condition.
• Team members who are scheduled to work 24 or more hours per week are eligible for benefits, families of said team members will also be eligible.
Day Shift: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Eve Shift: 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM
NOC Shift: 10:00 PM to 6:30 AM
• Weekend day required