Caregiver/CNA - NOC Shift
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Description:Silverado Bellevue is looking for a Full-Time Caregivers/CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)!
Position Pay: $21.00 - $24.00 an hour...
Shift Schedule(s): NOC Shift
Why work at Silverado Bellevue?
• Silverado is ranked 6th nationwide by Fortune Magazine in their Best Workplaces in Aging Services list – our 3rd consecutive year in the top 10!
• Great Place to Work® Certified for five straight years
• Experienced leadership team that realizes happy associates lead to happy residents
• Education assistance programs to help with school reimbursements and paid training
• Great culture with benefits like bringing kids and pets to work
• Work-life balance with flexible scheduling
• And more!
• CNA Training Completion
• Valid CNA certificate number
• Personal or professional experience as a caregiver or caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or another debilitating illness preferred
What You Will Be Doing
• Providing compassionate care and assistance to residents living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or another memory impairment
• Assisting residents in activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, hygiene, dining, etc.)
• Building meaningful relationships with residents, families, and your Silverado team
• May also include keeping proper care records and reporting any changes to nursing team
We’re Looking For Someone Who
• Loves people.
• Has compassion and patience.
• Is a quick learner.
• Is ethical, honest, dependable, and open-minded.
• Can read, write, and speak English.
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and required for all associates.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
Job ID: 7081236814833374772
Bellevue, Washington Jobs