Caregiver, HHA, CNA Please review the position carefully. We look...
• Excellent starting salary
• Paid time off
• Paid training
• Short commute times
• Travel Time & Mileage
• Growth & education opportunities
• Recognition & incentive bonuses
• Delivers companionship, homemaking services, and personal care services to assigned clients in accordance with clients’ care plan and assessment.
• Companionship: actively engages and interacts with clients by talking with client, listening to client, reading aloud, engaging through activities, assisting with hobbies and recreational activities, and other ways listed in care plan and / or directed by Client Care.
• Homemaking: assist or perform aspects of housekeeping services including but not limited to keeping all areas neat and tidy, dusting, vacuuming, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, laundry, making beds, and services requested as listed in care plan.
• Personal Care Services: assists assigned clients with activities of daily living in accordance with clients’ care plan and assessment including meal preparation and feeding assistance, medication reminders, supervision and safety, ambulation and transfers, bed care, oral care, nail care, bathing and showering, dressing, errands and transportation, end of life care, exercise encouragement, toileting assistance and incontinence care, hair care, catheter and ostomy care, and assisting with adaptive equipment. All services are to be provided using proper body mechanics in accordance with Comfort Keepers personal care training.
• Client home setting, facility / hospital setting, and automobile.
• Contact with blood or other body fluids may pose a risk for exposure to blood borne pathogens and infectious diseases.
Position Physical Demands:
• The work requires moderate physical exertion on a regular and recurring basis, such as driving, assisting clients in transfer activities and ambulation, and light housekeeping.
• Regularly required to stand, sit, walk, talk, hear, see, reach, kneel, and crouch.
• Lifting only up to 25 pounds is permitted and may be required.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Must demonstrate satisfactory completion of stated mandated training.
• Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Child Abuse Clearances, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
• Must have reliable transportation, access to a vehicle, and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance