Senior Helpers is a home care company that is always growing, reputable, and nationally recognized for in-home care and as a “Great Place to Work.” At Senior Helpers Naples and Bonita Springs, we care for our caregivers in a respectful manner and demonstrate camaraderie and recognition so our caregivers can provide and serve our clients to the best of their ability!
If you are a caring and... compassionate individual who enjoys caring for and helping others, takes pride in making a difference in others’ lives, and is interested in professional growth within a company, our caregiver position is for you. Apply to be a Senior Helpers Caregiver today!
What does a day in the life of a caregiver look like? Providing a helping hand.
• Have fun and engaging conversations with your clients to build relationships
• Participate in your clients’ favorite hobbies (scrapbooking, gardening, games, etc.)
• Prep meals for your clients to enjoy
• Assist your clients with walking, dressing, and other daily activities of living
• Report what activities were completed with your clients and provide updates on your clients’ physical condition, mental capacity, and behavior
Why be a Senior Helper Caregiver? We truly care about our staff.
• Pay rate of $17 - $19 per hour
• Great Place to Work® Certified—91% of our employees say Senior Helpers is a great place to work.
• Professional Growth Opportunities—we provide training opportunities to our caregivers to grow their skills as a caregiver and as a professional.
• Work/Life Balance—we understand the need for a healthy balance of your professional and personal life.
• Team Support—we believe that a strong team that gives support is the best way to succeed long term.
• Flexible Schedule—we understand that you may need flexibility to align with your lifestyle and schedule, so we work with our caregivers to fit their schedule to their availability.
• Make a Difference—when you are a Senior Helpers Caregiver, you will be the direct contact for our clients, giving you the opportunity to make their days brighter and help give our clients’ their independence. This not only helps our clients, but their families will appreciate all that you do too!
• You are passionate about helping others
• You enjoy customer service and communicating with clients
• You want to help your community and make a difference in someone’s life
Who is Senior Helpers? Senior Care, Only Better.
Senior Helpers helps provide in-home non-medical senior assistance services to allow families’ loved ones to age from the comfort of their homes. We provide a genuine, in-home connection designed to give clients the absolute best quality of life. We provide various services to our clients including personal care, transitional care, companion care, respite care, Alzheimer's and Dementia care, Parkinson’s care, and more. The Senior Helpers team embraces our company’s core values and vision to be communities’ leading home care company, setting a new standard of care and customer service for the home care industry. Senior Helpers also connects seniors with organizations in their communities that offer resources and support to help them continue to age successfully in the comfort of their own home.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws