|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Description:EARN A BONUS UP TO $500! Hiring immediately!
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get our Best. As a Cashier, you'll provide incredible customer service by engaging customers in friendly conversation, carefully bagging items, and accurately completing monetary transactions. You will efficiently get customers through the check out process while ensuring they end their... shopping trips with a positive experience. Our cashiers leave a lasting impression and transform first-time shoppers into loyal Wegmans customers!
What will I do?
• Engage customers in friendly conversation while making eye contact and smiling
• Accurately and efficiently scan customers' grocery items and complete monetary transactions
• Properly bag items to ensure products arrive at their destination in the condition they left the store
• Proactively offer additional assistance or services and thank the customer for shopping at Wegmans
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers . That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
• Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
• Employee discounts
• Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
• Quality affordable healthcare coverage
• Vision coverage
• Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
• Pre-tax spending accounts
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Employee assistance program
• Employee wellness programs
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
• Scholarship Program
• Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
Wegmans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote without discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
From FORTUNE Magazine. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse the products or services of Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Wegmans is committed to ensuring all applicants can successfully submit an application for consideration. If you have a disability under the ADA or similar law; and you wish to discuss potential accommodations to complete your application for employment, please call (585) 429-3737 and someone would be happy to assist you
Job ID: 5610310931002893131
Burlington, Massachusetts Jobs