CASHIER and QUICK SERVE COUNTER ATTENDANTS
MSE Branded Foods – Merrimack Premium Outlets – Merrimack, NH...
Get a $100 Visa gift card at 30, 60, and 90 days after your start date for a total of $300!
A career with MSE Branded Foods is more than just a job; it’s a stepping-stone to a successful future in the progressive workplace of restaurant and retail business. We are looking for talented persons to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties while providing excellent customer service based on company standards. We are seeking talented Cashiers and Quick Serve Counter Attendants to take orders and serve food for our independently owned food concepts.
Our Team Members are valued persons whose individual contributions are integral to our overall success. Our members will work closely with supervisors and managers who will invest their time and energy into helping you develop and expand your job and people skills and pave the way for advancement opportunities. MSE Branded Foods offers our associates first-class pay along with bonuses and incentive opportunities.
MSE Branded Foods is always looking to add new talent to our team at our independently owned concepts which include Green Leaf’s and Bananas, and Villa Italian Kitchen located inside the Merrimack Premium Outlets. Part-time, full-time, and seasonal positions are available.
The Cashier and Quick Serve Counter Attendants are responsible for always providing prompt and friendly food and beverage service to all our guests. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales performance objectives as determined, communicated, and monitored by management.
High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred. Experience in Food Preparation/Service preferred but not required for consideration. Will be required to submit to E-Verify screening.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-:
• Maintain a gracious, pleasant, and friendly attitude while contributing to a team-work based environment
• Be customer service-oriented and detail-oriented
• Demonstrate ability to comprehend and follow both written and oral instructions
• Adhere to the company dress and appearance policy
• Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
• Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of all served food items
• Guide guests through food, beverage, and promotional items.
• Present an accurate guest check, accept payment, and quickly complete the transaction.
• Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and organization of the work area beginning, during, and at the end of each shift
• Utilize the Kitchen Display System (KDS) or kitchen tickets effectively to maintain the flow of service, control cost/waste, and build sales.
• Accurately input orders into the POS, responsible for receiving accurate payment and balancing cash.
• Follow standard hygiene and clothing protocol to maintain a professional appearance at all times
• Position requires slip-resistant shoes.
This position requires regular attendance, requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; and is frequently required to hear, speak, walk, climb, stand, reach, bend, kneel, lift and carry items up to 40 lbs.; requires the ability to tolerate significant temperature changes and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
At MSE Branded Foods, operate a variety of quick and full-service restaurants featuring nationally branded quick-service concepts. MSE operations cover the spectrum of airports, universities, and premium shopping centers