|Location||Normandy Park, Washington|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
Job Description:Company Name: Quality Food Centers
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt...
Essential Job Functions:
• Cashier/Checker is responsible for being visible and actively greeting, engaging and assisting customers.
• Cashiers process customer transactions through the check lane quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
• Checkers understand the Point of Sale (POS) system, and handle various tenders such as Cash, Checks, Credit, Debit, SNAP EBT, Offline SNAP EBT, WIC, Rain checks, complex loyalty offers, coupons and checkout procedures according to company policy.
• Checker needs to understand and adhere to the company's limits on cash shortages and/or overages and work honestly and effectively to control loss.
• Cashier needs to understand and adhere to guidelines on restricted sale items (Alcohol, Tobacco, DVDs)
• Report pricing discrepancies to the Scan Coordinator.
• Follow established policies and procedures (where applicable) for postage stamps, gift cards, and coupons.
• Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
• Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
• Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions, accidents, or issues and notify store management.
• Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
• Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
• Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• Customer service experience
• Ability to handle stressful situations
• Effective communication skills
• Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Desired Previous Job Experience:
• Customer service experience
• Prior experience as a Bagger or Courtesy Clerk
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety of others.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Evening; Day
Jobs at QFC: QFC is seeking friendly Associates who are passionate about helping others and who want to build lasting relationships with our Customers. We look for hard working team members who will support us in our mission to put every Customer first. We offer competitive wages and benefits, and opportunities for career advancement. If you're interested in joining the QFC team, we encourage you to complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WA || Normandy Park || 17847 1St Ave S || 98148 || Quality Food Centers || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
Job ID: 6215449028388856144
Normandy Park, Washington Jobs