Werner is Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
More Than Half Our Professional Drivers Make Over $75,000 and Our Top 25% Make Over $85,000!
Multiple Route and Home Time Options to Fit Your Lifestyle!
Whether you're a seasoned veteran with a knack for hauling refrigerated freight or just starting your career, we have truck driving jobs available to fit all levels of experience. Werner's Career Track program allows drivers to focus on the enhancement of their skills by getting valuable, hands-on experience with one of our highly skilled Leader Drivers. Contact our Recruiting Team and they will find the best possible situation to fit your financial and home time needs.
- We have versatile time off opportunities such as daily, weekly and bi-weekly
- Dedicated, OTR and Regional
- Solo's, Teams and Leaders
Start your career at Werner! Apply today!
Excellent Pay & Bonuses
- More than half our professional drivers make over $75,000 and our top 25% make over $85,000!
- Top performers earn $90,000 - $100,000 annually - Dedicated Routes*
- Team drivers earn $78,000 - $84,000+ each, annually*
- Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus Paid Weekly*
- Over 250 home time and pay packages to choose from
- Top of the line, brand new equipment
- Relocation bonus programs on select accounts
- The respect you deserve from your employer
- Find a financial future you can be proud of at Werner!
(*Pay varies by route, location and experience level, request info for more details)
The Werner Advantage
Werner Enterprises was founded by a driver, for drivers. That is why we're committed to treating every professional driver with care, dignity and respect. Professional truck drivers are the backbone of Werner and our nation.
- $15,000 tuition reimbursement is available for those who qualify
- Rider and pet-friendly
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan
- HSA and health programs
- Paid tolls and fuel cards
- Military skills test waiver
- Elite veteran driver program
- Top employer for military veterans
- Team matching program
- Industry-leading miles
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Career Currency Program-Earn graduate or college credit (family eligible)
- Advanced technology and late-model equipment
- Leading edge telematics device
- Collision mitigation technology
- Truck navigation system
- 100% trailer tracking
- Average truck age is 2 years
- 24hr maintenance assistance
- Driver Portal and app
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid Class A CDL
- At least 1 month (30 days) of commercial driving experience required
- Acceptable driving record
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Meet all DOT qualifications
- Pass a DOT physical, including DOT drug screen and company hair follicle testing
- Acceptable references from past employers
To start your career at Werner, apply today!