Sysco is Hiring LOCAL CDL-A Delivery Drivers
Earn Up to $105,000/Year - Up to a $10,000 Sign-On
Home Daily - Recent Grads Welcome!
We offer our colleagues the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Sysco is also hiring in Deforest, Plover, Wausau, Janesville, Platteville, Minocqua, Glidden, Rice Lake, Eau Claire, Freeport and more!
Want a Career With Sysco? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Sysco Workday application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Sysco talent specialist to discuss the available role (we'll contact you at the number provided)
- Local routes - Home daily
- Earn up to $105,000/year including base, overtime, and incentives!
- Up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus
- New hires are eligible first day of the month following or coinciding with 31 days from date of hire - Industry leading benefits packages!
- Relocation Assistance Available - Certain restrictions apply
- Recent driving school graduates welcome - Full training academy provided!
- Competitive pay with attractive productivity incentives - Overtime and Incentive Pay!
- Industry-leading total rewards package
- Hands-on career growth & leadership development - Start your career with us!
- Exciting employee rewards including exclusive discount programs
- Routes are daily - Local and home nightly!
- Various schedules including 4-Day and weekend work
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid company uniforms
- Tuition reimbursement
- Unlimited opportunities to grow your career!
Want a Career With Sysco? - Complete the form and application today!
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility - overtime as required, occasional weekends and holiday.
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.