Now Hiring Team Drivers for Our Dedicated Account!
No-Touch Freight - Drivers Average $64,116 Yearly*
WHY DRIVE DEDICATED WITH C.R. ENGLAND?
- Home Weekly; 34 Hour Reset Weekly
- Drivers Average $64,116 Yearly*
- CPM, Stop & Load Pay, Detention Pay
- Top of the Line Automatic Transmission Trucks
- Dry-Van Trailers pulling No-Touch Freight
- Safe & On-Time Bonus
- Full Benefits package for you and your family
- 401k Participation
- Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Dedicated Sorrento Fleet looking for drivers to run Solos. Drivers will haul cheese from Nampa, Idaho to major distribution centers throughout the west coast. Frequent delivery areas to Colorado, Arizona, California, and Utah.
We are looking for dependable drivers to join our team! If you have what it takes to service one of our dedicated customers with the highest degree of customer service and integrity, we want to speak with you.
- 3 months of commercial driving experience for Drivers
- Must have a valid CDL-A license
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles - Apply Now!
- STEP ONE: Start by submitting this short form.
- STEP TWO: On the next page, complete a 2-minute C.R. England online application.
- STEP THREE: We will contact you at the number provided to connect you with a dedicated account specialist.
Pay Disclaimer:* The job information and data provided here are for informational purposes only, are based in whole or in part on estimates, and do not represent any type of promise or prediction of future performance or employment. PAST PERFORMANCE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HERE ARE NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE PAY RESULTS, REVENUE, MILES, OR HOME TIME. NO RIGHT TO EMPLOYMENT, CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, SPECIFIC EMPLOYMENT, OR A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF MILES OR HOME TIME, OR SPECIFIC PAY AMOUNT IS GUARANTEED OR CREATED BY THIS DATA OR THE USE OF THIS SITE. ANY AMOUNTS IN ANY CATEGORIES ON THIS SITE WILL NOT REFLECT ACTUAL FUTURE RESULTS. Your actual pay, mileage, and home time will vary from these numbers depending on many factors, which may include tenure-based pay rates, your fleet, how hard you work, company performance, and how much you drive, among other factors. Because precise rate of pay can be difficult to guarantee in various pay structures common in the transportation industry, you are only guaranteed applicable minimum wage for hours worked in a given pay period. Click here for additional disclaimer information and additional detail about how this data is generated.