About Westgate Resorts
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
The primary purpose of the Center Manager (CM) is Customer Service and Sales support for the Corp Marketing Road Program’s Welcome Centers. Center Manager provides one-on-one general supervision and training of Management Team and Marketing Consultants (OPC) personnel assigned to the location and is active at all times in the recruitment of personnel. Supervision of Center operations at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core company values:
- Work Ethic
Center Manager (CM) is directly responsible for the following tasks/duties. Duties include but are not limited to the below tasks. Other duties may be assigned or removed based on business needs.
- Provide excellent Customer service and sales skills
- Liaison to Director with the operations of the Corp. Marketing Road Program
- Ensure Center is staffed at all times on a daily basis (during Centers operating hours 7 days) covering shifts for employees if needed
- Conducts one-on-one training of Management team and OPCs; daily
- Supervise training and train staff with Sales tactics provided by Corp. Marketing Road Program
- Provide performance and evaluation feed-back to the Director to ensure continued improvement of Management and OPC staff; daily
- Direct supervision of Management and OPCs at daily intervals
- Provide input on the continued development of OPCs sales tools, irregular intervals
- Provide input on the continued development of OPCs sales scripts, irregular intervals
- Active recruitment of OPC; daily intervals while in the Center as well as being on the look-out for other avenues from which recruits can be obtained.
- Hiring and staffing Centers need per Director supervision, resumes and recruitment
- Supervise and maintain, All Center Operations on a daily basis including equipment, inventory and supplies while ensuring location is well-kept, clean and maintained
- Keep Director appraise of any issues that arise from staff, vendors or customers
- Schedules, Center reports and additional paperwork requested by Director on a timely manner
- Handle cash forms, Guidelines, policies, procedures, confirming cash amounts and reporting issues timely
- Arrange and book room nights, ticket sales and tours for guests that walk into the Centers
- Vendor/Maintenance interviews and performance for work to be performed under the Director supervision
Directly supervises Management team \ OPC personnel by reporting to Director in this area. Final management decisions are made by the Director. The position provides integral information necessary for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation for Management team and OPC personnel. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; recommending the rewarding and disciplining of team members to the Director; addressing complaints and promptly responding to and resolving problems with the Director’s approval. Maintaining and Super all Center operations on a daily basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs