Certified Medical Assistant
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Description:• * $1500 Signing Bonus Offered **
Who We Are...
At Heal, we believe improving health outcomes starts by meeting patients where they're most comfortable: at home. That’s why we provide value-based, in-home primary care to seniors on Medicare and select Medicare Advantage plans. By connecting our compassionate, patient-focused clinical teams with proprietary, tech-enabled solutions, Heal? is transform?ing? the way seniors access healthcare. Our award-winning doctor house call, telemedicine, and remote monitoring solutions serve patients across 8 states including Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Washington. Having served over 250,000 patients and raised over $200MM in investment capital from the likes of Fidelity, Humana, and other prominent financiers, we now have an eye towards rapidly scaling to a position of market leadership.
At Heal, we believe in creating a culture that is efficient, engaging and full of passion. We take pride in recognizing employees for their hard work and dedication and our CEO is never more than a phone call away. Come help us revolutionize the healthcare experience by putting patients first!
We are actively seeking medical assistants who want to join an innovative company that is disrupting the traditional, high friction, office-based care model. The Heal experience brings pediatric, primary, and urgent care to a patient’s doorstep. We empower our MAs to develop deep patient relationships through unhurried visits, comprehensive care, and immersion in the patient’s home environment. We invest heavily in the provider/patient experience while minimizing overhead and paperwork, and through this model, we have achieved some of the highest patient satisfaction scores in the industry.
We are looking for medical assistants who are eager to partner with physicians and who will play a critical role in driving an excellent patient experience. At Heal, you will have a wide range of responsibilities, including driving physicians to and from visits, transporting medical supplies, charting, taking vitals, drawing blood samples, and interacting with patients and families to ensure they are 100% satisfied with their Heal experience. While you are on the road, you will have access to innovative technology tools to help you maximize efficiency. You will be supported by a world-class technology team made up of former leaders from Google, Amazon, and Snapchat, as well as a robust operations and dispatch team, to help you get where you need to be.
A day in the life of a Heal medical assistant:
• Your day begins by ensuring your medical kit is fully stocked with all the supplies needed for the day
• You will meet up with your physician partner prior to the first visit and then drive him/her to all visits throughout the day; you will use your own car
• During visits, you will take vitals, draw blood, chart, and facilitate a top-notch patient experience
• This is a full-time role with hourly rates and a full benefits package
• Typical patient volume is 8-10 patients a day
• You will use an iPad and phone-based messaging services to communicate across your team
• Our robust operations team will ensure you’re supported as you navigate travel, prescription fills, lab follow up, and care management
Skills & Requirements
• National or state MA certificate required with phlebotomy experience.
• Technically savvy and comfortable using tools such as mobile iPads for charting and HIPAA secure messaging apps for care coordination.
• Comfort navigating your local market by car.
• Ability to navigate and work in inclement weather conditions.
• Strong belief in the revolutionary nature of house calls and passionate about improving (or better yet disrupting) care delivery.
• Consistently exhibit the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and compassion.
• Dedicated to providing excellent healthcare and a top-quality patient experience.
• Willingness to work in a revolutionary environment that sometimes necessitates last minute problem solving and out of the box thinking.
• The ability to lift and carry a 20-25 lb medical kit regularly.
• Background check, DMV check, valid state license, and clean driving record required.
• CPT1 is a plus.
• Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Medical and religious exemptions will be granted based upon review of proper documentation. Heal will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Education and Experience:
• 2 years of direct clinical experience in a Medical Assistant role.
• Front office medical experience preferred.
• Competitive Salary
• 3 Weeks Paid Vacation to start
• 1 Week Paid Sick Time
• 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for employee
• 100% Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (STD & LTD)
• 100% Company Paid Life Insurance (AD&D)
• WiFi & Cell Phone Stipend
• Parental Leave for six weeks
• HSA & FSA Plans Available
• 401k Plan & Stock Opportunities for Leadership Positions
• 11 Holidays (7 Company and 3 Floating)
• LinkedIn Learning and other educational opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Additional voluntary benefits, such as pet and legal insurance.
All employees who drive during a shift are provided a GPS tracking device called “NOW”. The NOW device allows Heal Doctors to improve the accuracy of reported locations and arrival times, while also expediting the mileage reimbursement process. Please note, the NOW device is the sole method for submitting mileage reimbursement and needs to be used during the entirety of the employee's shift. If not, this will cause delays in mileage reimbursement and possible inaccuracies.
Heal Doctors recognizes and values the key to success is the experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Heal is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law
Job ID: 2671533740877161815
Kirkland, Washington Jobs