Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $19-$20/hr + Now with FREE Next Day Pay®!
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
Whether you have no experience or you are a seasoned nurse aide, ShiftMed welcomes you to join our nursing team! We do things a little differently at ShiftMed by offering you a position on our nursing team where you can work as much or as little you want. That means, if you're just looking to find temporary work to earn some extra income or you're ready to take on some full-time work, we're the solution for you!
Becoming a ShiftMed Nurse means:
* Getting to work close to home by gaining exclusive access to over 100 full-time and part-time CNA shifts at hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, and assisted living communities near you.
* Choosing from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts - Weekend, Weekday including Holidays (which pay extra!).
* Earning 20% higher hourly rates than the local Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) wages + bonuses!
* Having a full-time support team available to answer any questions or help you with anything you need!
* Don't wait the week to get paid, with ShiftMed's Next Day Pay® you can now request payment the business day after you shift, sent directly to you account, for free (no fees).
Join our team today and enjoy these benefits:
* Guaranteed Shifts® (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Next Day Pay® !
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Requirements:
The primary role is to protect, sustain, and nurture patients by providing assistance with activities of daily living and meeting other needs as required. You must truly have the desire to care for the most sick and vulnerable populations.
* Must be mature and career-minded
* Must have a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Certification for the state of employment if required
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 80 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet.
* May require standing and walking 2-5 hours at a time
* May have exposure to chemicals, radiation, infectious diseases/waste, and/or blood and bloodborne pathogens
* Performs patients’ baths, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care, skincare, dressing, feeding, toileting and elimination, and transferring patient
* Measures vital signs accurately
* Notifies the Supervisory Nurse when a patient reports pain
* Positions patient in bed with proper body alignment
* Assists patient with ambulation as necessary
* Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety
* Identifies and communicates abnormal findings to the Supervisory Nurse
* Documents care rendered appropriately and timely
* Reports to the selected facility and is prepared to work on time as scheduled
* Adheres to facility standards as applicable
* Wear identification
* Complies with ShiftMed's policies, procedures, and reporting requirements
* The CNA must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties of the job description as posted
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19 vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed’s client facilities. Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
Apply today to join our CNA team, we look forward to virtually meeting you!
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that we've partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average wages ShiftMed's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility you schedule shifts with.