Life Care of Federal Way is located in,
you guessed it, Federal Way! With easy access to freeways, shopping, and
recreation. Our team believes in providing excellent patient care for the body...
mind, and soul. As an associate of any level/type, we appreciate your opinions
and feedback as we are here to also serve you. Come join us!
Hiring for Days (6am-2:30pm), Evenings
(2pm-10:30pm), and Nights (10pm-6:30am) w/required weekends.
Pay for the CNA position starts at
$17/hr and goes up DOE. Washington State NARs are a flat pay of $16/hr.
Patient Centered Care is a top priority
at Life Care of Federal Way
Come and grow with us! We are affiliated with Life Care Centers of America, which is a privately owned 47-year industry leader in healthcare with more than 200 locations across the U.S. We are currently seeking a qualified Certified Nursing Assistant (C N A) to add to our team of professionals. We believe that every job in our company plays a vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invite you to come and join our growing team.
As an important member of our interdisciplinary team, the CNA is responsible for providing routine daily nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards. Your daily responsibilities will be to deliver direct care to patients (bathing, feeding, grooming, toileting, etc.) as directed. Join our team and help make a difference in the lives of our patients and family members.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Graduate of a State-approved CNA program
• Currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
• One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
• CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
• Make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
• Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
• Communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
• Maintain professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
An Equal Opportunity Employer